Ilsky Oil Refinery is a modern production complex, which is one of the leaders among oil refineries in the Southern Federal District. The production complex consists of five oil process units with a total capacity of 3 mln t/y and off-site facilities.
- Reception and storage of hydrocarbon crude;
- Processing of hydrocarbon crude and producing oil products;
- Product shipment by road and railway.
Production volumes of Ilsky Oil Refinery:
- oil refinery АТ-1, capacity 120 tt/y;
- oil refinery АТ-2, capacity 300 tt/y;
- oil refinery AT-3, capacity 300 tt/y;
- oil refinery AT-4, capacity 300 tt/y;
- oil refinery AT-5, capacity 1800 tt/y;
- storage of crude oil and oil products;
- ATU and rail platform for crude oil discharge and loading of light fuel products;
- energy enterprises (boiler stations, substation);
- modern treatment facilities for industrial wastes and rain-storm run-off;
- nitrogen and alkaline utilities;
- other auxiliary off-site facilities.
The main types of products:
- stable natural gasoline;
- low pour point fuel;
- middle distillate of gas condensate;
- fuel oil.